Parks & Facilities


About the Available Facilities

        La Mesa has both indoor and outdoor facilities available. Rental contracts are issued up to one year in 
        advance for weddings and wedding receptions, retirement parties, birthday celebrations, and other special events. We 
        also have small meeting rooms and larger rooms for seminars and professional workshops.

Facilities Details



All Facilities and parks are smoke-free environments.  No alcoholic beverages with special permit.  NO overnight parking or camping in any Park. (See Municipal Code sections 9.08.140 and 9.08.153)

Facility rules of conduct have been established for the safety, health, and well-being of all participants and visitors.

A Park Use Permit is required for groups of 25 or more and for special use such as Bounce Houses.

Reservable picnic areas are available at Aztec Park, Harry Griffen Park, and La Mesita Park.

Approved Bounce House and Party Rental Vendors

Approved on-Site Cooking Vendors

A Commercial Use of Public Recreational Property Permit is required for all commercial operators conducting business in City parks - Commercial Use Policy & Permit Application

See Park Policies for more information

Alcoholic Beverage Policy Procedure & Permit

Obtain permits online, by email, or at the Community Center located at 4975 Memorial Drive, La Mesa, CA  91942 or call 619.667.1307