- City Clerk
- Voter Information
SAN DIEGO COUNTY REGISTRAR OF VOTERS
The City’s General Municipal Elections are held in November of each even-numbered year. Voter information, including polling locations, and frequently asked questions can be found on the Registrar of Voters’ Website, or by calling 858.565.5800.
REGISTER TO VOTE
To be eligible to vote in an election, you must register at least 15 days prior to the election date. Once you have registered, your voter registration will remain active, regardless of whether or not you voted in the last election.
- Online registration available: Register to Vote
- Registration forms are also available in the Office of the City Clerk
- You must be a U.S. citizen at the time you register
- You must be at least 18 years of age before the date of the next election
- You may not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
- 16 or 17 years old
- Meet all the other requirements to vote
- Change Your Name
- Change Your Political Party Affiliation
WHERE DO I VOTE?
Your polling place will be listed on the back page of the Sample Ballot and Voter Information Pamphlet which will be mailed to you by the San Diego County Registrar of Voters approximately three weeks before the election. Or you may access your polling place and sample ballot on-line at www.sdvote.com
- San Diego County Registrar of Voter’s Translated Election Materials Form