Boards & Commissions
La Mesa Boards & Commissions
The city has a number of boards, commissions and committees that are an important and valued part of our city government. The success and health of La Mesa is built upon our diverse community, civic pride, strong neighborhoods, and each individual’s sense of responsibility for making the city a better place for everyone.
Boards & Commissions Applications
Applicants are appointed to the various boards, commissions and committees after a standard interview and appointment process. View current vacancy notices. To apply for a board, commission or committee, submit a completed application to the City Clerk’s office.
Applications are kept on file for one year from the date of submittal. If you have any questions, please call the City Clerk’s office at 619.667.1120.
Arts & Culture Commission Recruitment
Our Boards & Commissions
- Arts and Culture Commission
- Community Parking Commission
- Community Police Oversight Board
- Community Relations and Veterans Commission
- Community Services Commission
- Design Review Board
- Environmental Sustainability Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Library Task Force
- Mobility Commission
- Personnel Appeals Board
- Planning Commission
- Youth Advisory Commission