Classes & Camps
In addition to registering online to receive immediate confirmation, you may complete the registration form and return it to us by mail, email email@example.com, or drop it off in person during regular business hours.
Most classes are available online up to the second class.
Waiting Lists for Full Classes
You can add your name to waiting lists for all classes/camps online. If you choose not to use the online method, you may use the registration form. If there is an opening in a full class/camp, we will contact those on the waiting list.
Refund and Transfers
Requests for changes, transfers, or refunds must be received at least one week before the activity start date. A processing fee of $10 will be deducted for each change/transfer/refund. If your class is canceled, we will return your full payment. Refund, Cancellation, and Transfer Policy
Online Registration System Account Creation
- When you click on the orange "Register online" button you will be taken to the Active Network website
- Once on the Homepage at www.activecommunities.com/cityoflamesa - Go to "Create an Account" in the upper right corner
- Your email will be your User Name
- Create a custom password
- Enter your name, address, and phone number
- Add names of all family members
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- To activate the account you will need to confirm your new account and click on the link provided in the email.
NEW PARK AT WAITE DRIVE
A community workshop was held on Wednesday, March 16, 2022, via Zoom to provide information for the plan to build a new park, introduce existing conditions and future opportunities, and gather input and priorities. Also included is a history of the site and the Vista La Mesa neighborhood. To view the workshop visit https://youtu.be/y0ygt9VYbBE.
After viewing the workshop video, take the Neighborhood Park at Waite Drive Community and Amenity Survey HERE (Closes April 11, 2022)